Vancouver Oxford & Cambridge Society

Financial Support

Financial Support

If you want to study at Oxford or Cambridge as an undergraduate, you will have to finance yourself; that is you will have to raise money from private sources such as your family. There are few sources of public money (grants or scholarships) available to undergraduate Canadians. You may be able to gets funds from your province’s student loan program.

If you have an undergraduate degree and want to pursue a post graduate degree at Oxford and Cambridge there are a number of places where you can apply for support. These include:


Cambridge Fees & Graduate Funding

Cambridge Canadian Studies Initiative



Oxford Undergraduate Student Funding

Oxford Postgraduate Fees & Funding

Rhodes Scholarship


For both universities:

International Scholarships for Canadians

Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP)